Workshop: Detox, Refresh and Revitalise for 2018!
Start 2018 as you mean to go on!
Nutritionist Geeta Tailor reveals the truth about those fad diets and helps guide you to your own health goals for 2018 and through your own healthy, bespoke detox specifically designed for your body! Osteopath Ayshe Ibrahim will help guide you through some healthy stretches, massages, breath-work and meditations to help support your body and system through your detox.
Together the two will help you start your detox journey and will motivate, educate and help to recreate that newer healthier you!
Date: 20th-21st January
- Detox Workshop 1: Sat & Sun 8am-1pm OR
- Detox Workshop 2: Sat & Sun 4pm-9pm
Venue: The Backbone Osteopathic Practice, 51 Colney Hatch Lane (Rear Unit), Muswell Hill, London, N10 1LJ
Price: £140 per person (6 people per group maximum)
8:00 Create you health Goals for 2018.
09.15: Why detox? What is health?
Why start the year with a detox?
How to detox at home.
10:30: Impact of stress on GI tract. Diaphragmatic Breathing and Breath work
11.45: Yoga exercises for detox
08:00: Gut health/Germ theory –
What’s in your control, what’s not?
09.15: Self massage/abdominal massage to assist detox.
10:30: What foods are best for YOU. The truth about fad diets.
11:45: Breath work, guided meditation and body scan
12:45 break/ questions
To book please email me at Ayse@thebackbone.co.uk and please make sure you include:
- Full name.
- Contact number.
- Which workshop you would like to attend.
- Healthy snacks on the day
- How to do a gentle detox at home
- Recipes: juices/energy balls.
- Yoga stretches to assist your detox.
- Abdominal massage tips for digestion.
- Breathing exercises for home.
- A goody bag
- A follow-up webinar for support in a month to answer any questions.
- 20% off an Osteopathy treatment.
- 20% off your first blood analysis test.
- 10% Discount on full week detox retreats